Agreement - Terms
1. Thank you for visiting www.kuochuanpresbyterianpri.moe.edu.sg (“The Website”). The Website is owned, operated and maintained by Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (hereinafter “KCPPS”).
2. All access of any part of The Website is governed by these terms and conditions here and below (“Terms”). If you do not accept any of these Terms, exit immediately. Continue only if you accept these Terms.
3. KCPPS reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time. Your use of The Website constitutes your agreement to any modified Terms.
Access to The Website
4. The accessibility and operation of The Website relies on technologies outside KCPPS' control. KCPPS does not guarantee continued accessibility or uninterrupted operation of The Website.
5. KCPPS further reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to The Website to any particular person, or to block access from any particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
6. You agree that you will not:
6.1. use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process, to monitor or copy any part of The Website or any of The Website’s Contents without KCPPS’s prior written permission;
6.2. use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interefere with the proper working of The Website; and
6.3. take any action that imposes any unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the servers of KCPPS or KCPPS' contractors.
7. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content in The Website in any way except for non-commercial, educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content in The Website except for non-commercial, educational use. Any other use of content requires the prior written permission of the KCPPS.
8. You agree to use The Website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of The Website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within The Website.
9. Where appropriate, KCPPS uses available technology to protect the security of communications made through The Website. However, KCPPS does not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through The Website.
10. Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite KCPPS’s best efforts, KCPPS makes no warranties that The Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
11. KCPPS is not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other website (not provided by us) linked to or from The Website. Access to any other website is at your own risk.
12. If you create a link or frame to The Website, you do so at your own risk.
13. Private entities who wish to have their websites hyperlinked on The Website can write to The Webmaster at email@example.com, with their contact details, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the proposed link, a brief write-up of their website’s function, and reasons for wanting to be hyperlinked on The Website.
14. KCPPS reserves the right to object to, or disable, any link or frame to or from The Website.
15. KCPPS reserves the right to change the URL of The Website.
Hyperlinks to The Website from Third Party Websites
16. Except as set forth below, caching and hyperlinks to, and the framing of, The Website or any of its Contents, are prohibited:
16.1. You may hyperlink to the Home Page of The Website upon prior written permission from KCPPS.
16.2. You must make a specific request for such hyperlinking. KCPPS reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to or framing of The Website or any of its contents.
17. Your hyperlinking to or your framing of The Website of any of its Contents do not detract from your acceptance of these Terms, and your acceptance will persist even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, you must discontinue linking to or framing of this The Website or any of its Contents.
18. In no circumstances shall KCPPS be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that hyperlink to or frame The Website or any of its Contents.
19. KCPPS reserves the right to disable any link to or frames of any site containing imappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful content, or content that violates any person’s rights to property, intellectual property, privacy or publicity.
20. Materials, including design, source codes, text, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video, as well as any software available on or through The Website are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the materials are owned by, licensed to or controlled by KCPPS.
21. Apart from any fair dealings for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted by law, no part of The Website may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without KCPPS' prior written permission.
22. The names, images, logos and other distinctive features identifying KCPPS or third parties or their products and/or services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of KCPPS and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the KCPPS or any other third party.
23. It is KCPPS' policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed on The Website, please contact KCPPS to file or respond to a notice of infringement.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
24. KCPPS provides The Website only for the purposes of the Digital Exchange and in all other respects as a general information source only, and KCPPS is not involved in giving professional advice here. The Website may not cover all information available on a particular issue. Before relying on this website, you should whenever appropriate do your own checks or obtain your own professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
25. KCPPS makes no representation whatsoever:
25.1. that the Contents available through The Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and its server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other malicious, destructive or corrupting codes, programmes or macros; and
25.2. as to the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses the website.
KCPPS shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of The Website, incuding but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from The Website.
26. The Website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the KCPPS, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
27. Under no circumstances will the KCPPS, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of The Website regardless of the form of action.
Statute of Limitations
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
29. These Terms and the use of The Website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You agree that any claim, legal proceeding or litigation relating to or arising in connection with The Website will be brought solely inSingapore , and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
30. KCPPS may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then-current Terms because they will be binding on you. KCPPS may modify or discontinue any information, content or features that form part of The Website at any time, with or without notice to you and without any liability whatsoever.
Updated in 2014