- About Us
English Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Chinese Malay Tamil Aesthetics PE & CCA ICT & MRL Meet-The-Parents Registration Guide Character and Citizenship Education National Education Pupil Leadership Experential Learning Pastoral Care & Discipline Discipline & Student Leadership
Sports and Games Visual and Performing Arts Uniformed Groups Clubs
2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011
Parents Support Group Dads For Life Family Matters @ School KCPPS Junior Alumni Alumni News Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Secondary Living Praise Presbyterian Church
Form Guides How to login to McOnline How to register for the Meet-the-Parents Session List Book list for 2015 Calculators for 2015 Others Support for Special Needs 90th Anniversary Gala Dinner Photo Gallery P2 EL Showtime
- Our Heritage
School History School Crest & Motto School Values (A.R.I.S.E.) School Song
- About Us
Principal's Message History and Heritage Our Story Our Crest Our School Song Our Motto Vision, Mission and Values Philosophy, Culture and Ethos School Rules Staff Directory Executive Committee Teaching Staff Non-teaching Staff General Information School Hours School Calendar School Map Vendors Corporate Information School Management Committee Financial Statement Student Matters Direct School Admission Higher Mother Tongue KCPS Affiliation Policy Sexuality Programme Subject-based Banding FAQ Contact Us
English Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Chinese Malay Tamil Aesthetics PE & CCA ICT & MRL Character and Citizenship Education Discipline & Student Leadership
Sports and Games Performing Arts Uniformed Groups Clubs & Societies
2017 2016 2015 2014
Parents Support Group Dads For Life Family Matters @ School KCPPS Junior Alumni Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Secondary Living Praise Presbyterian Church
- Contact Us
Home > About Us > Student Matters > Direct School Admission
Direct School Admission
- Direct School Admission (DSA)The DSA aims to promote holistic education through recognition of a more diverse range of student achievements and talents. P6 students’ talents and achievements in both academic and non-academic areas will determine if they will be selected for direct admission into a secondary school.
- What are the stages of DSA Exercise?Generally, there are 3 stages – Stage 1 is Selection, Stage 2 is Exercise School Preference & Stage 3 is Results Release. The application normally opens in June each year. The application deadline for each DSA-Sec School is different.
- At Stage 1, shortlisted pupils will be invited for a selection test/ camp/ interview & receive news of the outcome of the selection process (accepted/ waiting list/ rejected) around August.
- At Stage 2, pupils who are confirmed a place or put on waiting list will get a DSA School Preference Form from their Primary School. Pupils indicate their preference for up to 3 schools in the DSA School Preference Form and submit response either electronically via DSA-Sec Internet System or to the Primary School direct.
- At Stage 3, pupils collect DSA allocation results with the PSLE results. Successful pupils will be issued with a Direct Admission Notification by the accepting school. Unsuccessful pupils will be notified & will participate in the Secondary 1 Posting Exercise.
Information on DSA can be found at MOE website
© 2017 Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School. All rights reserved.